You can made a custom order a painting, an illustration, a pendant or earrings handmade watercolors.
1. Explain me that you want through the contact form, send me the photos necessary to my email (or WhatsApp).
2. I’ll contact you as soon as possible to give you a quote without obligation. Each artwork is so personalized and unique that the price depends on the requirements of the work. Once confirmed with me the budget, I need you paid me 25% before, for materials, the rest will be paid after I send your photos and accept the result.
3. Time of completion of the artwork:
- Oil or illustration: The time it takes is variable, but more or less can be 2 weeks, including drying, varnishing … If urgent try to be quicker to arrive on time.
- Watercolor Jewellery: 3 to 5 days.
4. Once finished the artwork, send enough images by e-mail to give the O.K or if you want to make any changes.
- Oil: When the oil has dried I varnishing to suit the client, can be “mate”, “brightness” or “satin” (it is a midpoint of matte and gloss).
- Watercolor Jewellery: Watercolor handmade has a protective layer of 3D lacquer, like a glass.
5. Payments: You can make payment via Paypal or a bank transfer.
Press this paypal button and enter the agreed amount.
*Although you don’t have a PayPal account with your email address I can send a link so you can make the payment of money.
6. Shipping: The artwork will be packed carefully. The customer pays shipping costs. Shipments are made from Spain.
- Shipping to Spain: For oil or illustration, usually usually about 8 or 15 euros, but everything will depend on the artwork, it will be sent via Certified Mail (Correos). For jewelry price is 2.95 euros.
- Shipping to rest of the world: For oil or illustration, usually usually about 15 or 40 euros, but everything will depend on the artwork, it will be sent via Certified Mail (Correos), UPS or DHL. For jewelry price is 4.50 euros (Certified Mail, Correos)
For any questions or clarification, please contact me, I will try to respond as soon as possible, thank you!